Travel Tips and Resources

Mexico no longer requires this form

Official Entry Immigration Form- Tourist Card

If you're traveling to Mexico, most commercial airlines no longer hand out immigration forms, we highly recommend you fill out your form(s) online now so you don't delay your immigration process when you arrive in Mexico.

  • You are a foreign citizen traveling to Mexico
  • You have a valid passport
  • You will travel to Mexico in less than 30 days
  • You will not stay in Mexico more than 180 days
  • You are traveling to Mexico for pleasure, vacation, or recreational purposes
  • You are NOT going to Mexico to seek employment 


  1. Contact information
  2. Passport information
  3. Full Name of the Hotel or address in Mexico
  4. Arrival flight information
  5. Email to send you the Tourist Card
  6. A printer to print the Tourist Card